A LUXURY SEDAN THAT PACKS POWER AND TORQUE
Because CK Auto Exclusive focuses mainly on new model Mercedes, we love keeping up with the latest and greatest in the Mercedes community. Keeping up with the new technology, upgrades safety features and horsepower is what we live for – because it's a challenge.
Our team of authorized Mercedes mechanics stay up-to-date with Mercedes certifications, new diagnostic tools and major training for new model Mercedes repair and maintenance. So, like true fans, we call out what we see coming and what we're excited to work on. The latest? The S-Class.
Starting around $89,900, the S-Class has some major features for the market in 2018:
- The 2018 S560 Sedan is powered by a 4.0-liter bi-turbo V8 engine code-named M176 that makes 463 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque.
- Remember it's a sedan, it handles like one. It's a bigger, heavier Mercedes, yes. But, it still offers luxury handling.
- The Curve tilting feature of the optional Magic Body Control suspension is available only on rear-driven S-Class models. (When used, the sedan can tilt its suspension to about 2.65 degrees into the direction of a turn to actively counteract body roll.)
- With 64 different ambient lighting colors, massage options, and more, the features in the S-Class can almost be overwhelming.
- Energizing Comfort Control mode available (Each preset — Freshness, Warmth, Vitality, Joy, Comfort and Training — activates with an ambient lighting color scheme, climate control and fragrance setting, massage program, and audio programming.)
- Intelligent Drive. If the cruise control is set too high for the road ahead the S-Class will automatically slow you down to the right speed.
- The S-Class has a car-to-car communication system that networks all of the Mercedes vehicles in an area that are equipped with the feature so they can send each other warning messages about road conditions.
This car pretty much beats any other luxury car on the market today. If you are a Mercedes-Benz lover, the S-Class is the car for you. Come back to Santa Rosa to CK Auto Exclusive and let us help you with your S-Class repair and maintenance needs.