A Few More Fun Facts About Mercedes-Benz
If you’re reading this then you love Mercedes-Benz like you love football season, or… whatever other sports matter during fall (are there any?). We love the history of the Mercedes-Benz brand, following their growth and their innovations in technology.
You can trace the Mercedes-Benz origins to Karl Benz’s initial design of the first petrol-powered car, the Benz Patent Motorwagen, financed by Bertha Benz and patented in January 1886. The Mercedes automobile was first marketed in 1901 by Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft. (Daimler Motors Corporation).
But this was just the beginning.
- The Mercedes-Benz symbol represents land, air, sea. Mercedes-Benz has dipped their toes into all aspects of the motor realm. Dive in to their history, it’s neat!
- Mercedes-Benz is the LEADER in vehicle safety.
- You won’t ever hear a weird rattle, or tinks* at all, because Mercedes-Benz vehicles have more than 10,000 welds. They’re really put together.
- Buying a Mercedes? They have an incredibly high re-sale value.
- Did you know that Mercedes made bikes, too? Back in 2005, the automaker released 3 models of bicycles: the Mercedes-Benz Carbon Bike, The Fitness Bike, and the Trailblazer Bike.
These are just a few! Delve into the history of Mercedes-Benz and come chat with us. At CK Auto Exclusive, our team is has been dedicated to the Mercedes-Benz brand, and Mercedes-Benz maintenance and repair for more than thirty years. We are the Mercedes-Benz mechanic in Santa Rosa and have worked hard to maintain that position. With a team of master Mercedes mechanics, the latest in Mercedes-Benz computer diagnostics, and a HUGE bay that always has room.
If you are looking for a team of Mercedes specialists that truly care about your car, call us today.