North Bay Authorized Mercedes-Benz Shops: Who’s Your Mechanic?
Research and recommendations are usually where most of us start when it comes to choosing the right mechanic for your Mercedes-Benz. With a car as intricate as a Mercedes, it’s really important to choose a shop that is certified, authorized, and won’t void warranties when you’re trying to save a few bucks by avoiding the dealer.
So, how do you choose the right mechanic? Here are a few tips:
- Do you research. This is the biggest step. Is the shop your taking your Mercedes to certified? Are the mechanics certified? Whether it’s the shop’s website or Yelp, you can easily find reviews, testimonials, and information on the shops work, when they were established and if the mechanics are consistently keeping up with new tech and certs.
- Price vs. Location. Just because a shop is offering Mercedes repair and service for a more expensive price, does not necessarily make them better. The same goes for cheaper services. Yes, you get what you pay for, but that comes with your research. As a trusted Mercedes alternative we offer services quite a bit lower than the dealership, and have operated out of the North Bay for more than 30 years. We know our customers, our brand, and keep up with new Mercedes technology as quickly as it is introduced.
- How Long is it Going to Take? All of this information is available online. General cost of service and repair, labor, and how long it typically takes to complete. Each shop is different, so it’s important to make sure you know what you’re getting done before you go in. At CK Auto Exclusive, we won’t make you pay for services you do not need, or perform work you don’t ask for. If we see something while we are under the hood, we’ll tell you. From there we will move forward, but it’s always in your hands. Want an honest estimate of time it will take for a specific Mercedes repair? Ask us! We will give you a step-by-step of services.
- Recommendations. We believe our work speaks for itself. We have had countless reviews and suggestions that make us work harder to reach our highest potential. We take feedback happily, and dedicate a lot of time to ensure that we are making our customers happy. Take family friends, community, and local results to heart in the North Bay when choosing a Mercedes mechanic.
- Do They Have the Parts in House? Going without a car, especially in a city such as ours, can be detrimental to work flow. Many of us are commuters, and if your Mercedes isn’t running as it should, waiting to address the problem will make it worse. Making repairs more expensive, or causing you to be without your car for longer than you expected. We are a certified Mercedes-Benz repair shop for new model Mercedes and continue to work on mechanic certifications as they arise. We easily receive parts and have parts in house that make repair jobs quick and easy.
Contact CK Auto Exclusive today and let us help you with your Mercedes mechanic needs!