Mercedes Benz B Service Required Maintenance
Mercedes follows a required Mercedes Benz maintenance schedule to keep the vehicle in peak condition. Mercedes suggests bringing in your car every 10,000-mile or 12-month intervals, whichever occurs first.
The B Service first visit is at approximately 20,000 miles or 1 year after the previous service, however the exact time is determined by the vehicle’s Flexible Service System. From then on typical maintenance services should be done every 20,000 miles or 2 years.
Mercedes Benz B Service Required Maintenance includes:
- synthetic motor oil replacement
- oil filter replacement
- all fluid level checks and corrections
- tire inflation check and correction
- brake component inspection
- reset maintenance counter
- cabin dust/ combination filter replacement
- brake Fluid Exchange
- adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA
Mercedes required maintenance is a routine service necessary in place to keep your vehicle in peak operating condition. Mercedes owners can refer to their maintenance manual for specific maintenance schedule information and to help determine what services your Mercedes-Benz certified technician will perform at each routine service visit.
When your Mercedes needs professional attention, give it the attention it deserves by contacting CK Auto Exclusive today.