Santa Rosa Mercedes dealerships are great for purchasing brand new Mercedes vehicles, but should Mercedes owners get the vehicles serviced at the dealerships? We at CK Auto Exclusive want the best for our customers when it comes to service, maintenance and repair. Every Mercedes mechanic in our shop really knows their stuff. As such, we wanted to share some easy Mercedes maintenance tips to follow that will increase the longevity and performance of your Benz.
TOP 10 MERCEDES MAINTENANCE SECRETS
1. The first rule of recommended service is that it isn't really recommended so much as it is mandatory if you want your Santa Rosa Mercedes to enjoy a nice, long life.
2. Be aware that “recommended service”, as stated in your Mercedes service schedule, is recommended for light to normal driving conditions. In other words, many short trips, lots of stop-n-go, extreme temps – hot and cold, poor road conditions (dirt, gravel, snow, etc.) and the like all decrease the intervals at which you need to get your car serviced.
3. Getting minor parts replaced and fluids flushed are the bare minimum services you need to keep your vehicle running strong. If you neglect these services, you should expect costly repairs before too long.
4. Maintenance is for maintaining your car, not for fixing your car. Getting alignments done, brake pads replaced, oil changed, etc., does not fix already broken parts on your car.
5. Maintenance on any car is just a part of owning a car.
6. Some people suggest that maintenance schedules are designed to make car owners spend more money on service and maintenance than what is really required to keep a vehicle healthy. This is simply not the case. Part manufacturers are generally not in the “planned obsolescence” game. The fact of the matter is that all car parts have shelf-lives.
7. If you do everything exactly right, you still may need to replace a particular car part.
8. Failure to maintain your car properly can cause the shelf-life of parts to decrease.
9. If you wait until the “something broke” phase to seek car maintenance, it will take additional time, care and money to restore your car back to a fully-maintained state than it would had you maintained the car well the whole time.
10. One of the reasons your car is so much fun to drive is because it was built with superior parts. When car parts break or wear, replace them with the good stuff! Investing in high-quality parts doesn't just make driving more fun, it also increases the longevity of the parts. Cheap parts wear faster than high-quality parts. When you take into consideration the labor cost to install parts, doesn't it make more sense to pay to get high-quality parts installed once during a six-month period instead of getting cheap parts installed twice during a six-month period?
WHY CHOOSE CK AUTO FOR MERCEDES MAINTENANCE NEAR ME?
Santa Rosa has trusted Paul Duckworth with its Mercedes service and Mercedes maintenance for more than 30 years. Paul's Mercedes Master Tech status required rigorous testing and skill assessment. Our team applies skill and knowledge to increasing the longevity of every Santa Rosa Mercedes Benz that comes into the shop.
The dealerships might offer you a Mercedes Benz specialist, but you may not receive a great price on the parts or labor.
Remember that we will never charge you for parts or labor that you don't need!