Mercedes Maintenance for Summer
Summer is here and that means summer heat. You don’t want to get caught in that hot summer heat with a faulty AC system. There is no better time to take a drive down to CK Auto Exclusive in Santa Rosa. We know the ins and outs of your Mercedes Benz, whichever the model. We will make sure your Mercedes Benz has the correct amount of refrigerant, and ensure that your belts and electrical systems are in excellent condition.
Keeping your AC system well-maintained keeps your fuel cost low and helps you stay cool during those long summer road trips. Your AC system components are prone to wear and tear over time. You can protect them by getting regular service from Paul Duckworth, Santa Rosa’s most qualified Mercedes-Benz technician.
Which Mercedes maintenance services are available for Summer?
- Serpentine belt inspection
- AC compressor drive belt inspection
- Electrical system inspection
- AC compressor inspection
- Refrigerant recharge if necessary
- Switch tires from all-season to high performance
- Top off vehicle fluids
A/C Warning Signs
- Warm air coming through vents while AC engaged
- Reduced or poor air flow
- Condensation near compressor
- Off odor coming through vents
What if I skip the Mercedes maintenance for Summer?
- You might run out of refrigerant at a bad time – like a summer road trip or in heavy traffic
- Your fuel economy may suffer if your AC system is not optimized
- Failure to repair a minor maintenance issue may result in a major issue
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, AC use can reduce a conventional vehicle’s fuel economy by up to 25 percent. A well-tuned AC system can combat the loss of fuel economy. With ever increasing gas prices, it behooves every Mercedes-Benz driver to pay CK Auto Exclusive a visit to ensure that all systems are go.
We are happy to address any questions or concerns you may have with your Mercedes-Benz by appointment or drop-in. Only Mercedes-Benz trained technicians use the proper equipment, components and procedures to repair and diagnose potential issues. Let’s talk how to stay cool in beautiful Santa Rosa today.