Mercedes follows a required Mercedes Benz maintenance schedule to keep the vehicle in peak condition. Mercedes suggests bringing in your car every 10,000-mile or 12-month intervals, whichever occurs first.
The first A Service maintenance is performed at 10,000 miles, 1 year or the vehicle’s Flexible Service System. Then it is typically every 20,000 miles or 2 years (approximately). This is for models 2009-2014.
Mercedes Benz A Service Required Maintenance includes:
- synthetic motor oil replacement
- oil filter replacement
- all fluid level checks and corrections
- tire inflation check and correction
- brake component inspection
- reset maintenance counter
- adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA
Mercedes required maintenance is a routine service necessary in place to keep your vehicle in peak operating condition. Mercedes owners can refer to their maintenance manual for specific maintenance schedule information and to help determine what services your Mercedes-Benz certified technician will perform at each routine service visit.
When your Mercedes needs professional attention, give it the attention it deserves by contacting CK Auto Exclusive today.